The Taylor 20,000-lb capacity Dedicated Empty Container Handlers are designed to handle 8.5-ft. containers stacked up to 8-High and 9.5-ft. containers stacked up to 7-High. These trucks features a Heavy Duty Taylor designed side-pick spreader, 180-in. wheelbase, 225 HP Tier 4 Final diesel engine, and End-User diagnostics that allow the customer to customize operating parameters and troubleshoot most codes without the need for a service call. Taylor Big Red... Port Operations Specialist!
- Capacity: 20000 lbs / 9072 kg
- Capacity (MT): 9
- Load Center (in): 103 in. / 2616 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 180.0 in. / 4572 mm
- Engine: QSB6.7-C225 4F
- Transmission: TC-32 3-sp.
- Mast (ft/Type): 63 UV
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): Side Pick 20-40 ISO Container Handling Attachment
- Forks (in):
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 14.00 x 24 - 20PR
Standard Features: XEC-207/8
- 63-ft ULTRA-VIEW Telescopic Mast for stacking 7-High (9-ft 6-in Empty) & 8-High (8-ft 6-in Empty)
- Side Pick 20-40 ISO Container Handling Attachment, Integrated into the Side Shift Carriage(24-in each direction). Features guide arms, mechanical pile slope & twistlock safety interlock system.
- Accumulator in Lift Circuit
- Cummins QSB6.7L 225-HP Tier 4-Final Diesel (Turbocharged)
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator (vertical air intake extension)
- Dana TC-32 3-speed powershift transmission
- Powertrain protection system for engine and transmission
- Axletech PRC1756W HD planetary drive axle with wet disc brakes
- Taylor 310 welded steel steer axle with stud protectors (single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles)
- 14.00 X 24 – 20PR bias pneumatic drive and steer tires
- All-welded steel frame with 4 Lifting Eyes (lifting eyes not designed for level pick)
- Bolted counterweight
- Replaceable bolt-on steps and handrails
- Lockable Fuel Cap
- Dual side engine bay doors (both sides of machine), and removable deck plates open to expose drive train for ease of maintenance.
- Enclosed, elevated operator, 2-door all-welded steel center mount cab (includes dome light, wide angle mirrors, door hold back latches with trip handles, handrails, black floor mats and is isolation mounted for noise and vibration reduction)
- 32,000 BTU heater and interior circulation fan
- Tinted glass with front and rear windshield wipers and front windshield washer
- Fully adjustable air ride swivel seat with 35° of rotation (15°/20° left-right)
- Multifunction joystick mounted on adjustable arm rest
- Roll shift directional control (column mounted)
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock)
- Operator Presence System with timed idle and neutral shutdown (5 minute default, password adjustable from 1-120 minutes by end user)
- Taylor Integrated Control System (TICS) …see next page for additional info
- 7-in touch screen color display
- The one-piece flip-down instrument panel is pre-wired to accommodate heavy-duty accessories.
- All wiring is color and number coded.
- Dual USB charging ports
- Hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering with tilt steering column
- 24-volt electrical system with 95 amp alternator
- Dual heavy-duty batteries
- Battery disconnect/lock-out switch
- 2 Sets of Amber/Green/Red Twistlock operation signal lights (mounted in cab and on container attachment)
- (4) forward facing LED work lights (cab mounted)
- (2) rear facing LED work lights (cab mounted)
- (2) LED work lights (mast mounted)
- (2) LED work lights (twistlock mounted)
- (2) LED step lights
- Circuit breakers with heavy duty connectors (no automotive type fuses)
- Breaker reset switches
- Key-type anti-restart ignition switch
- Air Horn with 2-gal air tank (126 dBA)
- Keyswitch-actuated amber strobe light
- Forward and reverse-actuated warning alarms
Vehicle Information Package
- Operators Guide
- Maintenance and Service documentation including key circuit drawings (Serial Number Specific Parts Book is available upon request)
- Safety Check Manual and Video
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer ListingFind a Dealer Location near you!