Wheel Loader / T-1025
Taylor Wheel Loaders are heavy industrial equipment used to move or load materials such as finished lumber, logs & poles (Millyard Applications), wood chips, steel & concrete pipe, demolition debris, raw minerals, recycled material, scrap material, etc. for processing and manufacturing.
- Tipping Loads/Straight: 32,046 lbs / 14,536 Kg
- Tipping Loads/Full Turn: 25,354 lbs / 11,500 Kg
- Max. Hinge Pin Height: 158 in. / 4013 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 130.0 in. / 3302 mm
- Engine: QSB6.7 C-215hp T4F
- Transmission: ZF Powershift 4-sp.
- Attachments Types: Std. Forks, Various Clamps, Dump Bucket
- Brake Type: Wet Disc
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 20.5-R25 L3 x 4
Standard Features: T-1025 Recycler
- 32,046-lb Straight Tipping Load
- 25,354-lb Full Turn Tipping Load
- 182-in Maximum Hinge Pin Height
- Cummins QSB6.7 C-215 HP Tier-4 Final diesel engine
- Automatic Idle System
- Cummins air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- 4-Speed ZF Powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- ZF Limited Slip Drive Axles with Wet Disc Brakes
- 23.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Front Tires
- 23.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Rear Tires
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
- Steel Front and Rear Fenders
- Rear Full Fenders swing out for easy access to the engine compartment.
- High Lift Z-Bar Linkage features optimized geometry that positions the load closer to the tires and improves distribution of stress.
- Steel Cylinder Debris Guards and Protective Cylinder Rod Sleeves
- Front Wheel Well Debris Guards (Left and Right Side)
- Auxillary Valve Lines pre-plumbed for accessory functions
- Hinge Pins and Lift Arm Mounting Plates are optimized with special heat treat process to increase strength.
- Electrically Actuated Hood ensures easy access to the engine and its easy-to-reach service points.
- Full rubber floor mat for dampening of vibration and noise.
- The 4-Bar steps are widely spaced to allow debris to fall through.
- Auto-lube system (with protective guarding)
- Articulation Locking Bar
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler
- Tow Hitch
- Hinged Belly Guard
- Rear Guard (Extends across Hood/Radiator/Rear Corners of Loader
- Panoramic View Cab with curved front glass (includes dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and full rubber black floor mats).
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab
- Protective Cab Guards for Front Windshield and L/R side Door/Windows
- Adjustable Grammer Air Suspension Seat provides maximum comfort and reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Single Joystick Control
- Gauge group that includes engine/transmission levels and temperatures, hydraulic temperature, voltage, hour meter, brake oil pressure, Fuel/DEF level and Engine faults.
- Front and Rear Windshield Wiper
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt)
- Secondary Steering (emergency)
- Heat, Air Condition and Rear Windshield Defrost
- Rear View Camera Display
- Sun Visor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ride Control
- 24-volt electrical system
- Maintenance free Heavy-duty batteries
- Two front halogen lights (with high/low beam)
- Two front LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Two rear LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Electric horn
- Amber strobe light
- Reverse actuated warning alarm
Vehicle Information Package
- Operator’s Guide
- Maintenance and Service Documentation
1. Log & Pole Grapple
2. Mill Yard Fork
3. Log & Lumber Fork with Hold-Down
4. Pipe Forks with Individual Top Clamp
5. Pipe Forks with Radius Top Clamp
6. Pipe Forks with Dual Top Clamp
7. General Purpose Bucket
8. Wood Chip Bucket
9. Scrap Grapple
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer Listing